FIVA International Identity Card
FIVA defines a historic vehicle as a mechanically propelled road vehicle:
- which is at least 30 years old;
- which is preserved and maintained in a historically correct condition;
- which is not used as a means of daily transpor;t
- and which is therefore a part of our technical and cultural heritage.
A FIVA ID is required in order to participate in a FIVA Event.
FIVA Document of Potential Interest
Vehicles of 20 - 30 years of age may be entitled to a FIVA Document as follows:
FIVA defines a vehicle of potential interest as a mechanically propelled road vehicle:
- which is at least 20 and less than 30 years old;
- which is preserved and well maintained in a correct condition;
- and which therefore may become part of our motoring heritage.